Our dietitian offers comprehensive nutrition assessments and evidence-based advice to assist in adults and children alike in regaining their health and achieving their health, lifestyle and nutrition goals.
Melissa is here to help investigate and manage any of your gastrointestinal symptoms or conditions including:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis)
- Liver Disease
- Coeliac Disease
- Lactose Intolerance
While we are a digestive health clinic, Melissa’s experience is not limited to this, and she can also help with:
- Weight Loss
- Heart disease, High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol
- Kidney Disease
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Child and Adolescent Nutrition
- Disorder eating
If you would like to be referred to see our Dietitian, please discuss your symptoms with your GP if eligible, you may be able to receive a Medicare rebate. Otherwise you can refer yourself to see the Dietitian today.
Private health fund rebates may available.